NIStune is becoming one of the easiest, most user friendly and full-featured tuning systems available for Nissan vehicles. Not only does it provide standard Nissan Consult functionality, but it also allows real-time tuning with its custom-designed boards and plug-in wideband support with full logging and playback facilities. As users of NIStune, Z Sport can ensure a quality tuning.
Tunable Nissan ECUs:
Along with extra power comes the requirement for an upgraded drivetrain. We can install lightened flywheels, ultra-high-performance clutches, carbon fiber drivelines, short shifters, clutch type and worm gear type Limited Slip Differentials, and much more.
Whether you choose to drive your car as a daily driver, an auto-x or road-racing machine, a car built for drifting, or a full-blown racecar, we can do almost any performance upgrade.
When upgrading your engine, it would be wise to perform other performance upgrades, such as an aftermarket performance clutch and flywheel, simultaneously as the engine and transmission may already be separated in this process, saving you time and money.
Those who modify their cars often overlook transmission upgrades. But, it\'s not uncommon to see blown transmissions at the track due to the immense stress placed on the drivetrain during racing; stock transmissions are designed to handle stock power.
Upgrading transmission internals can benefit custom-/close-gear ratios, shift functions/quality, and overall strength to give the transmission the ability to endure the harsher environments of racing. Whatever reason you choose to upgrade your transmission, we can do it!
We are one of the select few shops in Washington State that can professionally install a turbo or supercharger kit on your vehicle and build motorsport-specific, high-power engines for your street, track, and race cars.
The complete naturally-aspirated-to-turbo engine conversion requires forged, low-compression pistons and rings, forged eagle connecting rods, dyno tuning, and the turbo kit which includes turbocharger(s), installed hardware, intercoolor, turbo manifold(s), fuel management system, blow-off valve(s), fuel injectors, high-flow fuel pump, and more.
2003-2006 350Z Supercharger Installation:
Stages of the Stillen Supercharging Kits:
- Stage 1 - The basic supercharger kit. +70 rwhp gain over stock (stock is 238rwhp on non-50th Anniversary Edition vehicle)
- Stage 2 - This supercharger kit comes with intercooler and piping among other things. +79 rwhp gain over stock. NOTE: The Stage 2 Kit is the only supercharger kit for which Stillen offers an engine warranty. All other kits void the factory engine's and vehicle's warranties. The Stillen warranty runs an additional $260 and covers $3000 on parts and labor of engine damage. For more details, visit Stillen.
- Stage 3 - Same as Stage 2, but with a larger, modified pulley, adding an extra pound of boost. +101 rwhp gain over stock.
Modified hood (requires hood that shuts safely upon delivery):
- Full fiberglass hood - This hood allows clearance for the Stillen Supercharger and will need to be painted. Paint not included in price.
- Fiberglass cowl - Cutting of the factory hood, bonding, blending, and painting are all required to install this cowl. Not included in price.
- Full carbon fiber hood - Complete hood. Direction installation, no paint or bodywork needed.
- Carbon fiber cowl - Cutting of the factory hood required to install this cowl. Painting and bonding should not be necessary.
Brakes and Suspension
We can install all types of brake upgrades for your vehicle. Whether it's a large, 6-piston caliper brake conversion upgrade or simple high-performance brakepads, we can help!
We can also install many types of suspension components including lowering springs, full race coilover suspension systems, performance shocks/struts, sway bars, front and rear multi-link suspension components, camber plates, polyurethane bushings, and more.
For those looking for more performance upgrades than a few minor modifications and bolt-on parts can give, engine internal upgrades unlock a new tier of engine performance modifications, allowing for much higher levels of performance. With more power comes more stress and wear on the factory engine internals. Eventually, this may cause damage, breaks, or complete engine failure.
Not only will engine internal upgrades help prevent such damages, but they also will, in many cases, greatly improve power output and effeciency. These engine internal upgrades include, but are not limited to:
- Forged rods and pistons
- Complete engine balancing
- Aftermarket camshafts
- Valve springs and retainers
- Cylinder head porting and/or polishing
- High-performance coated bearings
- Windage trays
- Multi-layer steel head gaskets
- Stronger head studs (typically ARP brand)